Many people blame back to school germs for getting sick. The truth is, it takes both germs and a run down system to get sick. Otherwise, every doctor would always be sick because of all the germs they encounter.
If you or any of your loved ones find themselves on the brink of illness, quickly stimulate your immune system for your best chance at a super speedy recovery. Take action at the first sign of being under the weather.
Keep the products below on hand so you can respond immediately when needed.
Immune Boosting Protocol
- Take Vitamin C – 1000mg/day for children 3000mg for adults – spread out over 2-3 doses.
If bowels become loose, back off dosage.
- Take Vitamin D – around 35 IU/per pound of body weight daily.
- Take Probiotics – at least 4Billion twice a day
- Take Deep Immune – herbal immune system support
- Get adjusted – ASAP as one adjustment has been shown to boost the immune system
- Rest – the body needs to heal.
- Steer clear of sugar – juice, candy, fruit bars, cereal, most grains all break down in the body as sugar and this suppresses the immune system.
God, Family, Food, Exercise, and Health Strategy for People. Full time Doctor, Dad, and Husband. When I’m not interacting with patients, playing with my kids, or exercising at home with my wife, Dr. Amy Culver, you can find me reading books, enjoying a strong cup of coffee, and investing in new start-ups. Remember, if you’re not moving it, you’re losing it.